LexCheck Customer Success Manager
Hybrid: ~3 days a week in person in our Toronto office
Friction in and between businesses is often caused because departments have different agendas, goals, structures, and even cultures. LexCheck believes stronger business relationships can be forged when departments and companies agree faster.
LexCheck accelerates business growth and negotiations by delivering consistent issues lists and redlines on contracts in minutes – saving time and reducing risk. With LexCheck, businesses flow faster.
With a new round of funding from a premier Series A partner, the Mayfield Fund, we plan to expand our impact at the intersection of business and legal. As a result, we are looking for stellar customer facing personnel who empower others through accountability, confidence, diligence, and creativity.
As a CSM at LexCheck, your focus will be on delighting your customers to drive customer advocacy. We are seeking someone who finds joy in helping customers achieve their unique business goals and who likes to not only create ideas, but execute on them. If you’re the type of CSM who believes success begins before legal gets involved in a deal, we want you to apply!
What you will do:
- Introduce digital transformation to legal departments across a variety of organizations
- Develop strong relationships and rapport with key stakeholders at all seniority levels and act as a primary point of contact for assigned customers
- Oversee customer onboarding in partnership with the Implementation team to set expectations, timelines, and objectives
- Collaborate with the CS and Implementation teams to create and deliver training programs for customers that promote adoption and success with LexCheck
- Drive customer advocacy by prioritizing delighting each user and showcasing the impact of innovation across an organization
- Create and present business reviews, including account performance metrics, industry insights, best practices and growth opportunities to your assigned accounts
- Act as the first point of contact for escalated support issues, file tickets with the appropriate internal teams, and follow up to ensure the problem is resolved
- Assist in creating the LexCheck Customer Success function as a repeatable motion to help businesses accelerate growth by unlocking legal talent
What you bring:
- Current or recent experience as a CSM at a B2B company
- A passion for partnering with customers to achieve their goals - you’re results oriented and laser focused
- A desire to work in an early-stage environment - we’re growing fast and changes happen daily!
- The ability to lead compelling meetings in person and virtually across all levels (IC to Executive)
- A knack for creating and presenting engaging content to achieve customer and LexCheck objectives
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - we talk to a lot of lawyers!
- The ability to understand and explain technical solutions in layman’s terms
- Familiarity with managing a book of complex commercial clients from implementation to renewal
- Strong problem solving skills combined with high emotional intelligence and natural curiosity
- Self-motivation, tenacity, tech-savviness, and a high degree of organization and attention to detail
- The ability to carry and achieve growth goals and KPIs
If you meet most, but not all, of the above criteria, and want to work at an early stage startup, we encourage you to apply! You do not need to meet 100% of the criteria to be considered.
- Culture. LexCheck prides itself on being a collaborative, inclusive and innovative place to work. Our team members bring a diverse array of knowledge and experiences to their roles. We strive to have our team members build bonds with one another that last well into the future.
- Development. LexCheck works on solving challenging problems that will encourage you to look for unique solutions and foster your problem-solving skills. LexCheck emphasizes training, mentorship and development with the goal of encouraging all team members to reach their full potential.
- Customers. LexCheck works with industry-leading companies that employ best practices in their legal departments. Our customers include Fortune 500 companies and AMLAW 100 law firms.
- Team. The LexCheck team is filled with friendly and dedicated people that make great partners for taking on difficult problems. LexCheck's founder is a successful serial legal-tech entrepreneur who has created market-leading products that are currently widely used by law firms and corporations.
- Location. We are headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Toronto, and London.
- Benefits. We offer competitive compensation including a base salary and comprehensive benefits package.
LexCheck is an equal opportunity employer.